Director of Marketing and Sales
As the Director of Marketing and Sales, you will lead the charge in developing, planning, and executing the marketing initiatives at Axis Energy, Inc. (AEI)
You are a strategic thinker, who understands the big picture and how to drive daily marketing activations. This role is collaborative, in which you will work with other cross functional teams in tailored marketing strategies to further business development, as well as assist in the execution of these strategies.
You will be a growth driver, who not only supports other’s needs but thrives on opportunities to grow AEI’s business.
- Creates and drives AEI’s marketing strategy to align with the overall Axis Companies business strategy.
- Identifies new business opportunities and new segment markets for clean energy sectors including: Solar, EV Charging Stations, Lighting, HVAC, Building Envelope and more
- Owns full life cycle of marketing projects from idea to execution
- Proposes, develops, creates, and implements marketing and training presentations for internal and external audience
- Participates and coordinates promotional activities, customer meetings and events.
- Builds AEI’s digital and social infrastructure: website, social channel, email, brochures, press releases,
- Works across departments on key projects and initiatives related to marketing.
- Develops an integrated content strategy across all social media channels, websites, video, brochures and print collateral
- Oversees the creation of all marketing collateral/media productions for print and digital media
- Owns and manages ongoing marketing budget and submit annual marketing plan and budget for approval
- Owns go-to-market efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with proven success in driving marketing strategy and business development opportunities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills that demonstrate excellence in crafting messages and influencing others.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Proficient in current trends in digital marketing and communications, content development, and copywriting
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in marketing automation technologies, SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, InDesign, and SharePoint/Office 365
- Experience in Clean Energy and Construction preferred
- Some off hours travel required
- Direct supervision over the marketing department (including Market Manager)
- Direct supervision over outside agencies/vendors
- Role will report directly to the President